If you’re used to going on hotel site inspections, you might feel lost at sea when it’s time to site visit a cruise ship. Don’t disembark without gathering all of the information you need to operate a successful meeting or incentive program – simply download our Cruise Ship Checklist for a comprehensive guide made exclusively for ship inspections. From dining hours to security guidelines, this print-ready tool is the perfect resource for planners to gather details and jot down notes in one convenient booklet. Check out our Ship Tips for insider advice from our cruise program pros!
- Is Wi-Fi Available? ▢ Yes ▢ No
- What is the seating like?
- How many check-in counters are there?
- Where are the restrooms?
- How thorough is the security process?
- What is the capacity of onboard meeting space?
- What audio-visual capabilities are available?
- What type of seating and table sizes are available?
- Can the existing furniture be moved? ▢ Yes ▢ No
- Can functions be hosted on the ship deck? ▢ Yes ▢ No
- How many dining outlets are onboard the ship?
- What are the seating capacities at each restaurant?
- Is seating open or assigned? ▢ Open ▢ Assigned
- Is every restaurant open each day of the week? ▢ Yes ▢ No
- Are all restaurants open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?